Acer Aspire 7551-7422 problem...

Discussion in 'Acer' started by Alex S., Mar 9, 2014.

1. Alex S.

Alex S.

Hello.
    I'll try to explain it as good as possible.
    My laptop started to froze in the middle of a work. I thought that this was a virus. I formated it. After the format, the exact same problem appeared (after few minutes of work, the laptop would froze). So I tried to format it again, just on this time, the laptop froze in the middle of a format.... From there, long story short, I replaced my hard drive, and the laptop works. However, it works approximately for 40 min. and then it freezes again.
    # Side note: About a year ago my laptop started to overheat and shut itself down, so I bout a "Cooler Master" for it. It seemed like I solved the problem. Now I think that the reason it freezes is because my cooler system (the fan inside the laptop) works very poorly.
    My theory is if I'll change the fan for a new one, the laptop will work fine.
    The other theory is that there is something wrong with the motherboard....
    Well, I'm not a big expert in the computer area... so I hope to find here an answer/ solution for my situation.

Alex S., Mar 9, 2014
  2. Alex S.

something back

Check the vents are clean and free of fluff.
    A possible cause of a computer freezing is overheating .

something back, Mar 9, 2014
Ask a Question