Acer Aspire 532h WLan-Switch doesn't Work

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by Jester, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Jester

Jester

Hi,

i have a Acer Aspire 532h Netbook with Bluetooth. I have Installed Win7 Home Premium on the Netbook. The WLan-Switch FN+F2 doesn't work, the Hardware works fine (Atheros WLan-Card). The WLan-Led is every On, no blinking by Work.

I search for a other WLan Card from Intel to change the original WLan-Card. Work the Intel 5150 Model 512ANX HMW fine in the Netbook under Win7?

Here are the Specs: Intel 5150 Specs

I hope the FN+F2 Switch if works unter Win7 with the Intel Card.

Have anyone changed the WLan-Card from the Acer Aspire 532h Netbook under Win7 and the FN+F2 works? The Atheros is good, but the Switch is not Work. I have Installed the Launcher from Acer and Acer Driver (latest). The Bluetooth Switch (FN+F3) works fine.

cu

Jester, Apr 25, 2010
  2. Jester

kekinash

For the wi-fi switch (Fn+F2) to work you need the Acer ePower Management software that came with your computer.

kekinash, Apr 26, 2010
  3. Jester

Jester

Where can i download this Acer ePower Management software? On the Driver Page for the Acer Aspire 532h Page is't it to download. Please a Link to Download for my Netbook. Thanks.

Jester, Apr 26, 2010
  4. Jester

Swarvey Moderator

It'll be listed under software / applications. You may also need the keyboard "Launch Manager" software

Swarvey, Apr 26, 2010
Ask a Question