Acer A1 with LG monitor, monitor won't retain resolution on reboot

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by jackdashack, Jun 26, 2013.

1. jackdashack

jackdashack

I have an Acer Aspire One Netbook. The screen is so small I only used it when being mobile. Now that I have a tablet the netbook is relegated to staying home. However, not unused. I have an LG monitor and I have it set as the primary and "ONLY" monitor I used for it. So if you understand the cursor does not work across both screens, only the LG. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse so it's like using another desktop pc. The problem is that everytime I reboot the resolution on the LG is too big, things are off the border, and I have to resize it down each time. A pain for sure.

I had this solved once several years ago but have forgotten and can't find the solution again.

Any help would be appreciated. Jack ":-D

jackdashack, Jun 26, 2013
  2. jackdashack

jackdashack

I have to tell the good and the bad. The GOOD NEWS is the problem has reversed it'self. The BAD NEWS is I used the phrase "reversed itself" I don't know how, when or why but it's no longer an issue. I wish I could tell you why. All I know is I was fooling with a bunch of configurations and next thing I know it was working okay. Doesn't do you all that much good but I'm happy for the moment! ":-DDD jack

jackdashack, Jul 8, 2013
Ask a Question