A150 HDD.... what battery life are you guys getting ?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Rooster#1, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Rooster#1

Rooster#1

I bought my 150 with Linux (Adsa deal...) but soon had TINYXP, which seemed a little "buggy".
    Up until a week or so agao, I was running a dual boot - with MS own WIN7 beta, and THAT was great - really like the interface, and ran anything I threw at it.

Well, I installed ULTIMATE on my deskto PC, and I was sold.... the netbook was formatted and the same OS went on there, ran like a dream APART from the battery life, which seemed a fraction of the old OS's time :-(
    I have turned off anything gadgety and managed about 2 hours life, so would be interested to hear if this is "normal" ????

Would also like to hear from TINY7 users on this topic please ?

Thanks

Rooster#1, Oct 28, 2009
  2. Rooster#1

Bloodstar

I'm a bit puzzled at why the battery life took a slice in the first place on other OSes myself.

I'm getting the same, if not a slight bit more battery life under 7 ultimate which might lead me to think it's something else you've got running. If anything, I'd expect Tiny7 to last a bit longer...

Bloodstar, Oct 29, 2009
Ask a Question