9 cell battery - flashing power light - no capacity info

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mwarby, Apr 30, 2009.

1. mwarby

mwarby

Hi guys

I purchased a 9 cell battery from ebay (seller was 100digi) the battery does seem to work but I'm not getting any capacity info displayed n XP .Notebook battery info crashes when I try and load the sytem information tab, I 've also noticed it staes that the battery is present but not charging (the power light also blinks)

has anyone else come across this kind of problem ? at the moment I'm not sure if it's just a new battery problem or whether the battery may be faulty

Martin

mwarby, Apr 30, 2009
  2. mwarby

melhiore

I would say the battery may be faulty. Any chance to replace it?? Do you have similar problems with standard battery??

melhiore, May 5, 2009
  3. mwarby

fivegoldstars

I seem to have a similar problem. Got a battery from ebay cattle913. It arrived 35% charged and lasted a couple of hours. Once discharged, I charged it up until the power light turned green. Today, on turning it on, the battery appears empty. I'm charging it up again now, but I think it could be a dud - on top of that, its reporting as 6600 instead of the 7200 its badged. :evil:

fivegoldstars, May 22, 2009
Ask a Question