Would laptop cooler works ??

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by jamesbonner, Jul 31, 2015.

1. jamesbonner

jamesbonner

Hi guys,

I have an HP 625 laptop, it suffering from overheating, specially in this period (summer), I tried to clean it up but this didn't solve the problem, so someone told that I should buy a laptop cooler, will this really solve the problem ? and what is the best laptop cooler ??

Thank you in advance, Mouad

jamesbonner, Jul 31, 2015
  2. jamesbonner

Sefie

Yeah, definitely a laptop cooler will make things better. It did with my older Toshiba laptop, it seemed one of its fan was broken, but the cooler kept it afloat :) I really like the Targus cooling lap mat :) It keeps my old laptop cool even when I am gaming with it ;)

Sefie, Aug 1, 2015
  3. jamesbonner

IcyBC

I also have an HP Pavillion and it suffers from over heating. It is only two years old and I have been using laptop cooling fan forever. It will helps at first, but once the laptop is over heating, the damage has been done to other parts of the laptop. It will prolong it for a while, but I was told that I need the heating fan to be replaced.

IcyBC, Aug 1, 2015
  4. jamesbonner

gmiaoooer

A cooler can help a lot! At least I think that my laptop works faster after I use a cooler

gmiaoooer, Aug 11, 2015
  5. jamesbonner

RageGamingZone

A cooler can help yes, but the source of the problem (the heat) could also be troubleshooted. There is a chance that the thermal paste might have to be redone on your laptop as well.

RageGamingZone, Aug 12, 2015
Ask a Question