Productive Android apps?

Discussion in 'Android' started by sparkster, Sep 27, 2015.

1. sparkster

sparkster

Does anyone know of any useful productive Android apps instead of all the usual basic stuff? Most apps on the market seem to be pretty useless and kind of pointless. As a musician, writrer, webmaster and software developer, I am keen to see apps for creating and exporting music, apps for writers/authors and apps for software development which make things easier and which can help be more creative and productive. Does anyone know of any such apps?

sparkster, Sep 27, 2015
  2. sparkster

Sefie

Well, I have several apps in mind that might serve you just right, since you have several interests: CabinetBeta, AirDroid, Chrome Remote Desktop, today calendar, google keep and TripIt! I personally love Google Keep :)

Sefie, Sep 27, 2015
  3. sparkster

sparkster

Okay, thank you. I'm not quite sure what these apps are or what they are for but I'll check them out. Are these available on Google Play or do I have to do a Google search for them?

sparkster, Oct 8, 2015
  4. sparkster

Sefie

All those apps are supposed to boost your productivity and make your life a bit easier a way or another ;) Yes, you can find them on Google Play. I actually use one of them and totally love it! I know you will too,

Sefie, Oct 10, 2015
  5. sparkster

vinaya

I don't know about the kind of app you have mentioned on the thread however I use educational,medical app, spiritual app.

vinaya, Feb 1, 2016
Ask a Question