Lenovo Thinkpad

Discussion in 'Lenovo / IBM' started by Karen Gordon, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Karen Gordon

Karen Gordon

Does the thinkpad have battery problems? How much is a battery replacement? I bought a generic charger to use with the system, but since it needs an internal battery it doesn't power up as well as it should. Has anyone experienced problems or issues with the battery in their Lenovo? I would like to know. Thanks for your advice.

Karen Gordon, Sep 5, 2016
  2. Karen Gordon

rz3300

I have always been curious about the Lenovo brand, but I must say that I have heard some good things as of late. I just wish there were easier ways to really test the things out before making a big purchase, but maybe I am missing something. I am sorry to hear about the battery concerns though, and that is not good news.

rz3300, Sep 8, 2016
  3. Karen Gordon

Karen Gordon

Yes, it kind of exists as a back up only now, but I might get a new battery and or charging system for it though, as I like it because it is quite portable and is good to take places. I just want to be able to use anywhere, and allow it to pick up a router wherever it is. That has been a problem.

Karen Gordon, Sep 10, 2016
  4. Karen Gordon

Aree Wongwanlee

I am using a Lenovo laptop. Not the Thinkpad. Mine is an Ideapad. So far so good. Not exactly a great testimonial, I know. That's because I have had this laptop for just a few months. I do have a Lenovo smartphone which I have used for over a year. Still running fine. No problems with the battery. Well, it does run out rather fast but that's the way it has been since the beginning. I am talking about my smartphone. On my laptop, I have tested it once only. The battery can last for about four hours of continuous use and takes about eight hours to charge fully.

Aree Wongwanlee, Sep 10, 2016
  5. Karen Gordon

taidat3210

I do not help you because I'm spending laptops, in my think pad for further research on its battery

taidat3210, Sep 22, 2016
Ask a Question