Insecurity incidents you have faced?

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by remnant, Sep 28, 2016.

1. remnant

remnant

Local universities in my place have started a laptop per student program which involves one laptop per student at a drastically discounted price. This has set in notion a series of security related incidents as thugs target people for them. In quite a number of cases, the victims have been shot. Ever encountered such incidents?

remnant, Sep 28, 2016
  2. remnant

Corzhens

Laptops are more evident than cellphones so I guess it is a sort of a bait for criminals. When I don't ride my car, I never bring my laptop unless I am not alone when I take the bus or even the taxicab. I wouldn't risk my life for my laptop but it cannot be helped when you are seen in public hugging a laptop bag. Criminals here are always on the lookout for potential victims with computers and phones. It's just sad that you could be shot because of your laptop, huh.

Corzhens, Sep 28, 2016
  3. remnant

Elektron

The same thing happens in my country, but the difference between you and us is that people don't like what the government gives for free so nobody pays any attention to that.

Elektron, Oct 2, 2016
Ask a Question