zooming in

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by TAYLORONE, Feb 22, 2009.

1. TAYLORONE

TAYLORONE

Every once in a while when my husband is surfing, the print is suddenly much bigger --he has zoomed in. He likes it, but has no idea how he does it, and also how to get back out. I think it has something to do with the touch pad. Can't find anything in the manual. Thanks.

TAYLORONE, Feb 22, 2009
  2. TAYLORONE

barrie

Hi TAYLORONE,

If I understand your question correctly, this is done via your browser. Open your browser and go to the view heading and click it, a new drop down box will open and you should see text zoom 100% heading.

Hold the mouse cursor over this heading and a new box will open listing the following.
    Smaller
    Larger
    50%
    75%
    90%
    100% (original size)
    120%
    150%
    200%
    other (300%)

Just click on the value you want to try.

Or depending on your browser the second drop down box might just list these headings under view > text size

Increase
    Decrease
    Normal

barrie, Feb 22, 2009
  3. TAYLORONE

rcbif

Ctrl +, - will zoom you in or out of web pages, or click the percentage box (lower right of ie screen) or you can hit Ctrl and scroll up or down on the right side of trackpad to zoom in or out

rcbif, Feb 23, 2009
Ask a Question