ZG5 XP Unit...No wireless connection

Discussion in 'Networking' started by johntom2000, Dec 20, 2008.

1. johntom2000

johntom2000

Well...one nite I am my bed surfing and the next day I get up to connect....I get a red X on my wireless connection with "No wireless network found in ranage" Please configure WZC (Wireless Zero Connection). So...I start looking on here and looks like I am not alone. Well I go disable the WZC and it and enable and both does nothing to reslove the problem. I go to my desktop and power off my modem and netgear router nothing. I go and rename my wireless connection still nothing.

I think acer should....do a recall on these laptops and give the paying customers a FREE upgrade (really).
    When is acer going to get this fixed?

Thanks,

John

johntom2000, Dec 20, 2008
  2. johntom2000

maltloaf

thought i had this the other day but it turned out the router had locked up. what causes it ? If its the wireless card I think I would just buy a dell one off ebay anyway.

malty

maltloaf, Dec 20, 2008
  3. johntom2000

johntom2000

That what I am thinking it is...because..I powered off my netgear router for 3 mins..*no reset button*

johntom2000, Dec 20, 2008
Ask a Question