zg5 won't boot completely

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by tashzion, May 3, 2009.

1. tashzion

tashzion

Help please, as soon as i turn on my aspire one, it gives me a "we aplogize for the inconvenience, but windows did not start successfully." I tried starting it with safe mode, safe mode with network, safe mode with command prompt, and start windows normally but then it will look like it's booting up then go to the same "we apologize.." screen. Your assistance is greatly appreciated, this is only a 3 month old net book and i am so disappointed. Thank you.

tashzion, May 3, 2009
  2. tashzion

jerryt

3. tashzion

eliiseeee

Were you able to fix it? The same thing happened to me last week and I still haven't been able to fix it. :(

eliiseeee, May 6, 2009
  4. tashzion

nogoa

I had this problem start 2 days ago. Did a little research and found this website and forum thread. http://www.aspireoneuser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=14083 The first post by monkeylovebanana on page "2" does the trick. I couldn't believe it till I tried it. If your fan isn't running or is just stuck, the AA1 shuts down. Pass this info on.

(This should be a sticky)

nogoa, May 12, 2009
  5. tashzion

Guest Guest

No such post with this link, just linked back here!?? having fun?

Guest, May 13, 2009
Ask a Question