WTB: ZIF Cable for Toshiba

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by dafox, Sep 26, 2008.

1. dafox

dafox

Hi,

I need to get hold of a ZIF Cable suitible for a Toshiba (MK2008GAL) to connect to my Aspire One's mainboard.
    BTW, I live in the UK. Can pay through PayPal :)

Many thanks,
    Dafox

dafox, Sep 26, 2008
  2. dafox

dafox

Its OK, Ive managed to find one on ebay! Such a looong wait for arrival from Hong Kong though :(

dafox, Sep 27, 2008
  3. dafox

floz

exact same problem, what happened to yours? im still waiting on mine from hong kong, ordered them on monday, so be at least a week im guessing. :(:(:(

floz, Oct 10, 2008
  4. dafox

dafox

Yep, I ruined mine - don't know exactly how but it didn't look too good when i finished with it.

If you live in the UK and can't be bothered to wait forever for cables to come from Hong Kong, just buy a cable from http://www.toby.co.uk. Make sure its 40 pins and is smallest pitch. And be careful you dont make the same mistake as I did - I ordered a 55cm cable instead of a 5.5cm, which caused no end of problems! :oops:

BTW, I will soon have some to put on ebay. I too ordered from Hong Kong, but will just ebay them when they arrive.

Regards, Dafox

dafox, Oct 11, 2008
Ask a Question