WTB: BLUE Aspire One – Brand NEW or A+ Refurbished condition

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by v8n3t, Mar 3, 2009.

1. v8n3t

v8n3t

Hi everyone,
    I am stationed out here in Iraq and have one of these little wonders. A few of my friends have seen it and would like one for their selves.
    Would anyone on here be selling theirs?
    It needs to be BRAND NEW “even if it is refurbished, A+ condition, no scratches on the screen or anywhere”
    I am looking for the BLUE model. It does not matter the size of the HDD, just has to be 120GB or above.
    I am in Iraq, so keep in mind the cost of shipping. I am looking to buy 2-3 of these BLUE Acer Aspire Ones 8.9’
    Thank you all very much in advance.
    V/R
    Rob

v8n3t, Mar 3, 2009
  2. v8n3t

HBH12

I got one you can have for $250.00. I had it for a month now and lost interest in "NETBOOKS". I was just wondering how these are. But I can get used the screen size because I already have one 17" notebook. I hardly use it so, YES!, it still brand new.

HBH12, Mar 4, 2009
  3. v8n3t

Scissors

Just a thought, What about modded Ones?
    Or does that count as a defect?

Scissors, Mar 7, 2009
  4. v8n3t

v8n3t

it depends on the modification. If you installed the additional memory to make it 1.5GB total, that is ok....as long as it works.

v8n3t, Mar 7, 2009
Ask a Question