Workhorse laptop choices

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Nad, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Nad

Nad

Hi, been looking for a work laptop to use away from the office. It needs to be able to run Photoshop and Illustrator with some video editing at some point along with the usual Excel etc.

I had originally been heading towards an Acer V3-574 although this unit only seems to be retailing at two highstreet stores and isn't listed on the acer website. Acer said it is new and the website hasn't been updated, the retailer is saying it is old and being cleared out.....

I looked at it originally as it had 16gb of Ram, most other Acer models were showing half this. Due to the above confusion over the model, is there any other laptops I should be looking at? I don't really want a tiny screen, around 15" should do. Battery life isn't a major issue either.

Budget is around £600-£700 ideally.

Thanks

Nad

Nad, Nov 6, 2015
  2. Nad

KimmyMarkks

I recommend HP laptops as work laptops however I believe you'd have to add in Photoshop and illustrator. We have these at my work and they are constantly running. They seem to last a while and are fast enough not to get frustrated with. I'm not sure of the cost exactley but I know there are a few models to choose from.

KimmyMarkks, Nov 10, 2015
Ask a Question