Wirless network problems

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Guest, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My acer one seems to take a long time to find and some times does not recognize my wirless connection at home. I can solve the problem by switching users and this seems to work but I'm getting tired of doing this mickey mouse step.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Is there a update to solve this situation.\

Thanks

Guest, Dec 12, 2008
  2. Guest

caulktel

I just got my AA1 a few days ago, and I was having some weird problems like you described. I updated the driver for the wireless card and now all is well. Go into the control panel to system-hardware-device manager, then select network adapters, then right click on the Atheros wireless adapter, chose "update driver". When it asks you if it can connect to Windows Update click yes, this time only, and then let install it automatically. This worked for me. Of course you need a internet connection for this to work.

caulktel, Dec 12, 2008
Ask a Question