window opens too large to use the rt corner controls

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by kuri77, Jun 26, 2011.

1. kuri77

kuri77

When I open itunes it wants me to do something but the box that opened doesn't reveal the control lines in the bottom right corner. I can't see the bottom of the box so I can't get out of that window. It won't drag up or do anything. Anyone know how to make the box smaller so I can get out of it by answering the question it is asking me? Thanks, Chris

kuri77, Jun 26, 2011
  2. kuri77

nestone

Not quite sure what you mean. If I understand what you you are asking, simply click on the screen re-size button in the upper right hand corner. You have a dash, square & X. Click on the square and the i-Tune program screen will reduce to half size so you can click on any control button on the bottom of the program screen.

nestone, Jun 28, 2011
  3. kuri77

donec

Are you running Linux? If so then you should be able to hold the Alt button and drag the window by clicking anywhere in the window and moving your cursor.

donec, Jun 28, 2011
Ask a Question