WIFI Software for XP

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Derrickcheang, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Derrickcheang

Derrickcheang

Hi,
    After installing the Atheros wireless driver, my wireless is working fine.
    However, I'm not a fan of the default wireless connection agent in Win XP.
    I fine that whenever I scan, there are always wireless APs that it does not detect.

I have tried installing the Intel Pro software which I'm used to from my previous laptop.
    But it says cannot detect wireless adaptor. Well, makes sense that its not support.

Anyone knows of a good connection agent software that can be use in this notebook ?

Derrickcheang, Oct 7, 2008
  2. Derrickcheang

Midori

http://www.netstumbler.org/f55/use-netstumbler-actually-connect-20458/

You can use this app to connect it seems i may be completely wrong.....you can only find networks with the free version but if you buy it you can use it to connect to networks.... :eek:

BTW i just wanted to mention so no one will forget that Warez are not allowed on this board ;)

I do not know why i just randomly mentioned warez....weird...like i was almost hinting something.....forgots....awwell

Midori, Oct 7, 2008
  3. Derrickcheang

Jnetty99

bump...
    I would also like another application to control the wireless.

the links below for netstumbler are old. That software has not been updated in years.

Jnetty99, Oct 8, 2008
Ask a Question