WiFi Problem...

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Tazzy, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Tazzy

Tazzy

I have an Acer Aspire One Model AOA150. Running On Windows XP. The Wireless Card Is a Atheros AR5007EG version 7.6.0.224. The Router I Have Is a Belkin N150.

Now to the problem...I can only seem to connect to the internet when I Use WEP or No security what so ever. When I change it too WPA/WPA2 it says I'm connected but when I open Internet Explorer Or Firefox it wont let me connect. I would like to be able to Use WPA/WPA2. I called Belkin three times and they cant seem to help me. I read other forums as well I tried to uninstall the driver, restart, and let it reinstall. Still no luck. I was hoping I can get some help. Also I Am Able To Connect If I Just Plug My Modem In My Netbook... Just not wireless

Oh on a side note... I Have a htc hero smart phone and I'm able to connect to WPA/WPA2 with out any problem so I'm thinking its Atheros AR5007EG? Maybe? Thats The Highest Version I found on the Acer Website as well.

Tazzy, Jan 4, 2011
  2. Tazzy

Tazzy

Tazzy, Jan 5, 2011
Ask a Question