Who is upgrading to Windows 10?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Ian, Jul 2, 2015.

?

Are you upgrading to Windows 10 when it comes out?

1. Yes, right away.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Probably, once I've see what other people think.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. No, I'm happy as is.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. No, but I would if I qualified for a free license.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ian

Ian Administrator

There's not long to go until Windows 10 comes out, and many of us are able to get it for free thanks to the W7/W8 upgrade path :). Who's going to take the plunge and who is sticking with their old OS?

I thought it would be interesting to have a poll :).

Ian, Jul 2, 2015
  2. Ian

Sefie

I am!!! Well, I have already signed up to get a free copy for this laptop, will probably to get a free copy for the other laptop once it's fixed too. I think Windows 10 looks way nicer than Windows 8.1, I love the fact the start button will be back :D

Sefie, Jul 2, 2015
  3. Ian

danielle davidson

I plan to stick to the one that my laptop has. Right now I'm trying to find a new laptop, but I doubt that I will make the switch to Windows 10. I like the old fashion Windows 7 and was sad when I had to let my last laptop go. So, with this new laptop I'm getting I'll have to switch to one of the newer Windows OS. I'm not sure what one it is, but they are just so different that it's hard for me to get used to.

danielle davidson, Jul 14, 2015
  4. Ian

IcyBC

I saw the notice my HP laptop about window 10. Currently, my is running window 7 and I am happy as it is. But since my laptop is having overheating problem and everything is so sluggish, I don't want to chance it unless I can find a trust worthy tech to fix this problem first. Most of the time I can't wait around so I use my iPad to get things done. I also need to read more about Window 10 before taking the leap.

IcyBC, Jul 15, 2015
  5. Ian

jamesbonner

For now, I'm still using Windows 7 since 5 years now, and I don't think that I'll upgrade to windows 10, I didn't do so for Windows 8 because I didn't like it, and I'm afraid also to lose my projects (I'm scared of the idea that I have to install every thing again ! lol )

jamesbonner, Jul 23, 2015
  6. Ian

something back

Windows 10 is like windows 8.1 if you have been using windows 8.1 then it will seem similar with a few more bells, and whistles

something back, Jul 31, 2015
Ask a Question