Who else dual boots windows with another OS?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Snakevenom, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Snakevenom

Snakevenom

Personally Windows isn't enough for me, I need to install linux as well to get what I want out of my device. I'm a programmer so linux offers a lot more in the way of freedom to me but it lacks software support so windows is still needed.

Anyone else dual boot another OS with windows? Or alternatively dual boot an OS with windows, I've installed Windows alongside Mac OSX before.

Snakevenom, Aug 6, 2015
  2. Snakevenom

Zalaria

I had discovered linux several months ago and was curious to try it out. I was mainly looking at the ones that would serve well on very old hardware. I ended up picking Linux Mint to dualboot with windows7. For some reason windows 7 wasn't loading any application, or it was running extremely slow. But my experience with linux was great overall. Everything ran very fast. If it was able to support and run my favorite games, it would be the perfect OS for me.

Zalaria, Aug 7, 2015
Ask a Question