Which one: Flashpoint, EWF, or Ron's TinyXP?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by julesB, May 5, 2009.

1. julesB

julesB

I'm looking at the best way to speed up my painfully slow AAO110 which has 1.5GB RAM and the slooow SSD.

I've looked into Flashpoint, EWF and Ron's TinyXP. There seem to be good things said about all three.

My questions are:
    - which gives the best performance improvement?
    - which gives the best bang for the hassle of installing :)
    - are they mutually compatible - could I follow more than one route and get even better performance (I guess there are diminishing returns somewhere along the way)

Thanks for your advice
    JB

julesB, May 5, 2009
  2. julesB

boyfren

I've used FBWF and it's faster than Flashpoint but eventually decided to used them both. With FBWF, you're safe from virus experiencing awsomely fast experience. With my FBWF disabled, I can utilized my Flashpoint installing additional application with an acceptable speed.

boyfren, May 5, 2009
  3. julesB

kenaney

rhon's tinyxp with flashpoint is the best combination i can think off. the ebwf or whatever it is i have no experience with.

kenaney, May 6, 2009
  4. julesB

Shad0wguy

I'm using Rons tinyXP in combination with flashpoint right now. Best combo imo.

Shad0wguy, May 6, 2009
Ask a Question