Which method of bulid up Mac OS X on AAO is the best

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by MacUser, Nov 5, 2008.

1. MacUser

MacUser

Just now I use iAtkos 4i its ok but... my Mic not working, output sound is noisy, no autoswitch between headphones and speakers; up dates are difficult - but not so important for me. Generally Mic is important -- just now i must use bluetoth headset for Skype.

So any suggestion... or made some poll...

MacUser, Nov 5, 2008
  2. MacUser

rory

suggestion for what?

rory, Nov 6, 2008
  3. MacUser

MacUser

I know that a lot of AAO users tray different method to use OS X on it. So would be nice to see which method is the best and why. Most viewd thread is iAtkos but its only one of them. I think that some pull about wchich kind of (method) Mac OS X we use on AAO will show The Best, The One for AAOne.

MacUser, Nov 6, 2008
  4. MacUser

rory

Ok, so English isn't yur native language...
    Well I think you're trying to say which OS X is the best (i.e iDebneb or Kalyway or iAtkos)
    It's personal preference, and they all have the exact same driver problems (Beause the driver problems are with OS X and the AAO, not each distribution and the AAO)
    So try them all and see what you like best..
    or keep one and deal with it. it is personal preference
    mic works and auto switch work if you just search

rory, Nov 6, 2008
  5. MacUser

MacUser

Exactlly...

I read a lot of post. But in some I found info about working autoswitch in others about int mic but with addition that is noisy. Would be nice to know about ONE good solution which we/I can fire and forget. Ok... I know I can try but just know my AAO has 32 GB of Apps and reinstallation is horrible for me.

BTW: from tim when I install OS X on Acer I more often use AAO then my real MacBook or iMac 24" (both late '07)...

MacUser, Nov 6, 2008
  6. MacUser

rory

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5364
    it fixes utoswitching, and also, the last step says "youll hear noise coming out of the speakers, this is because the microphone is enabled"
    so i guess that fixes mic too...

thts what most hackintosh users say...
    and some who have ad to cope with imacs for intensive work, or used a mac pro to about a quarter of its potential end up making a mid range desktop hackintosh...

I love my hackintosh, i have our family pc at home which is quad boot vista xp os x and windows 7
    then my uni desktop is a dell inspiron 530 (amazing spec) with tri boot of os x vista home premium sp1 (sp2 beta wont install) and windows 7
    and my aao boots windows 7 and os x

osx86 has made me turn all my pcs into ultimate hack-boxes
    my dell has nothing on it which is actual released software... lool

rory, Nov 6, 2008
  7. MacUser

MacUser

thx,
    BTW: I made test: playing divx on XP (Max. Batt. = 798 MHz) and on Mac OS.
    Results: XP 2h05 (40 min. with wifi on - I forgot swith off...), Leo only 1h40 :( (wifi OFF).
    SoI have a qustion about how can I install Speedstep (I install iAtkos without Speedstep) without reinstaling all system? Or which componnent I should install, change etc.

MacUser, Nov 6, 2008
Ask a Question