Which laptop?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by idekaleks, Dec 23, 2018.

1. idekaleks

idekaleks

Hi, I am a psychology university student and looking for a new laptop. My needs are:
    -Touchscreen or a 2-in-1
    -13"3 or 14", lightweight
    -8GB RAM
    -128GB Storage
    -A price range of £600-£800

I've found a variety of laptops for these specifications (such as HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Lenovo Yoga, Microsoft Surface, Dell Inspiron), however, most of these have an unfamiliar to me processors, such as the i5-8250U. I am unsure whether this is a good processor, and if not, which other laptops should I consider?

Thank you,
    Aleksandra

idekaleks, Dec 23, 2018
  2. idekaleks

ajaymehra

IN my opinion you should go with the Microsoft Surface Pro as it comes with the 7th gen Intel Core i5 processor which is really good. And also matches all your requirements like 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, and is in the price range. It has great battery life up to 13.5 hours. Also it is light weight and measures out to be small in size.

i5-8250U is also good it is actually the 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor and is a step ahead than the 7th generation Intel i5 processor.

ajaymehra, Jan 1, 2019
Ask a Question