Which is the Best Best Acer Laptop?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Tech Net Deals, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Tech Net Deals

Tech Net Deals

Hi,

I want to know to buy Acer Laptop. Which one is good for gaming?

Tech Net Deals, Nov 20, 2017
  2. Tech Net Deals

Kojack

For gaming you would have to go with the Predator series of laptops. Also look at Alienware from Dell. Dell and Acer are my two favorite mainstream brands. I have had NO issues with either of them. For premium devices I would go with Surface or pixelbook.

Kojack, Nov 21, 2017
  3. Tech Net Deals

Nacaeryu

As a gamer , i am using Dell for 2 years , :D the handle feels great,

Nacaeryu, Dec 7, 2017
    sidney-wvr likes this.
  4. Tech Net Deals

sidney-wvr

Specifically which Dell model?

sidney-wvr, Dec 20, 2017
  5. Tech Net Deals

MichaelJD

I think Acer Aspire E15 would make a good fit. This model is my laptop for computer science lessons and occasional gaming. And there’s a lot to love about it. You get 8 GB DDR4 memory, a solid state drive of 256 GB, and a full HD and 802.11ac wireless connectivity.

The display is about 16 inches, with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, so this should definitely give you a decent gaming experience.

Of course, there are other options if you don’t like the Acer Aspire E5. You can check Digital Trends Laptop Section or popular sites like CNET for recommendations.

MichaelJD, Dec 29, 2017
  6. Tech Net Deals

conrad

Hello, what is your budget if your budget is under $1000 and want to go with Acer than check Acer Aspire VX15 with following specs

• Intel Core i5-7300HQ Processor
      • 15.6″ Full HD IPS display
      • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
      • 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM
      • 16GB DDR4 Memory
      • 256GB SSD

conrad, Jan 4, 2018
  7. Tech Net Deals

Nacaeryu

Hi ,guy , we are using the same laptop . i have using Acer for 4 years , It used to be dell laptop , but i think Acer is better than Dell, especially when it comes to problems, Acer has different solutions to solve problems in laptop , and in the game ,It's the first choice for gamers

Nacaeryu, Jan 5, 2018
  8. Tech Net Deals

conrad

@Nacaeryu, You are right, I am also using this laptop since 1 year. very good performance and satisfied with it. Its not say wrong that Acer Aspire VX15 is good gaming laptop under $1000.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2018
    conrad, Jan 5, 2018
  9. Tech Net Deals

Laurence Burke

If you're tight on budget and are looking for a gaming laptop under $1000, then I would suggest you opt for MSI GL62M 7RE-407 or Acer Aspire VX15. Both have got Nvidia GTX 1050Ti builtin, which is good enough to run most of the high-end gaming titles too. I am using Acer Aspire VX15 for 6 months now and have played COD and Battlefield online without hiccups.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018
    Laurence Burke, Jan 15, 2018
  10. Tech Net Deals

Amy Bros

Acer Predator Helios 300 (15 Inch) will be best option for you. It comes in great price for a GTX 1060 GPU; Strong performance; Relatively long battery life; two-year warranty; Easy to upgrade. I think the Acer Predator Helios 300 is a great deal for a gaming machine with a GTX 1060 GPU.

Hope this will help you.

Amy Bros, Mar 29, 2018
Ask a Question