Which android security app?

Discussion in 'Android' started by apperator, Oct 29, 2015.

1. apperator

apperator

Recently I've been looking at a few security/privacy apps for Android and I've run across the following options...
    1. Leo Privacy Guard
    2. AppLock
    3. Smart AppLock
    4. Advanced Protection
    There are others but those seem to be the most promising. Currently I'm looking at Leo Privacy Guard and AppLock as most likely being the best but I'm not sure. Going to give them all a shot and see which one prevails.

Which app would you recommend?

All I need to do is keep some of my apps locked and hide a few photos.

apperator, Oct 29, 2015
  2. apperator

Geozef

Geozef, Oct 30, 2015
  3. apperator

apperator

I used AppLock for a while but it requires you to download a premium upgrade before you can access all of the features.

For this reason I think I'm going to stick with Leo Privacy Guard. I'd rather not pay for an AppLock upgrade when I can get an app that's just as good if not better for free.

apperator, Nov 1, 2015
  4. apperator

apperator

It looks like Leo Privacy Guard just came out with a new version of the software. Several new features that I'm loving so far. One of the most useful things I've found is the ability to track your lost phone. It's come in really handy when loosing it and having my phone on silent.

I also like the snooper-selfie ability. It basically takes a photo when it senses a security breech. This way you have a photos of whoever snoops in your phone. Pretty awesome I think!

apperator, Nov 14, 2015
  5. apperator

CreoleQueen777

APP LOCK is the best one I've tried yet. It uses very little space in your phone and theres no getting through that app unless hacking is your kind of thing. But for normal use it's a fine app, You should give it a try and let us know what you thought of them personally.

CreoleQueen777, Nov 18, 2015
  6. apperator

Daniel_Smith1990

The best and useful app is LEO Privacy Guard! I'm using it for 3 months and haven't any trouble. Now my phone can't be touched by my parents, because it is locked and they don't know pass.

Daniel_Smith1990, Nov 25, 2015
  7. apperator

vinaya

I have tried App lock and I am happy with what this app does. For hardware security, I am using Mobile Security and antivirus that works as antivirus, anti-theft, sma and call filter, anti-phising and security audit.

vinaya, Jan 22, 2016
  8. apperator

kshabareesh

Avast Antivirus & Security it increase rang of tools and gives antivirus protection also, this app will increase the scanning of wi-fi, security level of mobile and increase the speed also.

kshabareesh, Aug 18, 2017
Ask a Question