Whiсh lарtор tо buy: hоw muсh shоuld I раy?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Benoit W, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Benoit W

Benoit W

Thеsе dаys it is реrfесtly роssiblе tо gеt аn аdеquаtе wеb-brоwsing mасhinе fоr £300-£350 inс VАT, if yоu dоn't nееd thе vеry bеst build оr thе lаtеst sрес. But if yоu wаnt stylе, роrtаbility аnd реrfоrmаnсе yоu will nееd tо shеll оut fоr it. Wоrk оut thе sресs yоu rеquirе, thеn lооk аt whаt is аvаilаblе оnlinе аnd оn thе high strееt. Rеmеmbеr thаt аt thе lоwеr еnd оf thе mаrkеt еvеn mаinstrеаm suреrmаrkеts sеll dесеnt lарtорs thеsе dаys. But whеn yоu sее а mоdеl yоu think wоuld suit yоur рurроsеs, bе surе tо сhесk thаt sрес аgаinst whаt yоu саn gеt оnlinе tо еnsurе yоu grаb а bаrgаin.

What do you think about it?

Benoit W, Mar 14, 2016
  2. Benoit W

djtech

Yeah. And you need to make sure that you do your research before you dish out some money. I bought a satellite and I am happy with it, but it cost me next to nothing. And as expected, it doesn't perform as well as I would like it too when it comes to video editing or something like that. I can still do it using old software, but the performance just isn't there when you compare it to a nice laptop with an i7 processor and the latest gpu.

djtech, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Benoit W

Personablue

First research is a must. You must research and understand your needs first.
    Identify your purpose? what would you like to do with the new laptop? That will answer all your questions.
    You can even look for the 2 in 1 and 3 in 1 these days.

Personablue, Mar 16, 2016
  4. Benoit W

djtech

Yeah. Research is an absolute must. Bill Gates said on the last AMA that he is using Surface lately. But, I don't really believe him. Still, something like a surface wouldn't hurt if your main purpose is just to surf the web. It's in your price range.

djtech, Mar 17, 2016
  5. Benoit W

vinaya

In our home country we can get a new laptop between $500-$900. Some laptops cost more than $900 and some costs less than $500, but most of the popular brands such as HP, Dell, Acer, Lenovo, Toshiba are available between $500-$900. What brand or model to choose depends on the budget and requirements.

vinaya, Mar 18, 2016
Ask a Question