Where to buy New AC Adapter? Tip?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by itscaketime, Mar 27, 2011.

1. itscaketime

itscaketime

The tech people weren't much help when I called -- they kept saying that I needed to fork out $90 for any type of fix, and they weren't too keen on giving advice to go elsewhere.

I own a AOD250-1389, and I ended up botching the AC Adapter's tip (not my best choice of words). It goes at a differnt angle, but still charges if I maneuver it somewhat. Similar to how you have to play around with earphone wiring to make it work with your music player, I have to do the same with mine. I'd like to buy a new one, but I'm not too sure where's a reliable place to go. I've looked online, but not many have my model and if they do .. they're very shaddy looking places.

Any help?

Specs:
    HIPRO
    HP-A0301R3 B1LF REV:02
    Input: 100-240V~1A 60-60Hz
    Output: 19V 1.58 30W

Or can I just replace the tip?

Thanks to anyone who's read this!

itscaketime, Mar 27, 2011
  2. itscaketime

mainstaysuit

You can buy new AC Adapter at 201 Palisades Way, Cnr of Lakeland/Sherwood Dr, Sherwood Park, AB T8H 0N3, Canada,

mainstaysuit, Jun 26, 2013
Ask a Question