Where can I find a brown 160gb model?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by endless, Oct 9, 2008.

1. endless

endless

Has anyone seen a place that sells the 160gb model in brown? I'm setup for the auto-notifier from New Egg but if I can find one now, I'd like to get it.

Thanks

endless, Oct 9, 2008
  2. endless

bosipipes

I think it will be awhile before we see them.

bosipipes, Oct 15, 2008
  3. endless

lcramdoo

I got mine from a Canadian store on ebay (link below to Brown one and there are still a couple left), it arrived yesterday and am very happy. You have to pay a lot in shipping ($45 to US) but it looks like you can still get 20% cash back using the Live.com search option. It was 30% when I ordered mine so even after shipping it only ended up being $320 for the 160Gig/6 Cell. Granted I have to wait until December 5th to get my cash back. As an FYI, this model does have the international keyboard which isn't that different, the main thing is the left Shift key is half the normal size.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sid=m270.l1313&_odkw=esp.mtl&_osacat=0&_fvi=1

For the 20% discount go to http://www.live.com and search for nintendo wii, or some other high dollar item and you should see a link for 20% off at the top. It was a little tricky and took me a few tries but finally got it to work.

lcramdoo, Oct 15, 2008
  4. endless

spaceholiday

Oh, exciting... I just bought one! I hope it comes right now! :D

spaceholiday, Oct 17, 2008
Ask a Question