When Close Cover - does not resume?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by penfold, Sep 21, 2008.

1. penfold

penfold

Hiya,

Just wanted to check if anyone else has the same problem or suggestions? WHen it goes to standby normally, the green power light flashes normally as orange. However, when the lid is closed the screen goes blank but the power light stays green. Now the only way to get it out of this is to hold the power button down to switch it off & then press it to restart it.
    Its running Windows XP with the 120gb HD.

Thanks,
    Pen

penfold, Sep 21, 2008
  2. penfold

malyduzy

I have almost the same problem. It dose resume from closed lid but it takes for ever. Looking for fix too. Im running linux

malyduzy, Sep 22, 2008
  3. penfold

suprstrpj

I had that same problem when I changed my aetheros wifi power save settings to 'none'. if that's what you have done, try changing the settings to 'normal' and that should fix it :)

suprstrpj, Sep 24, 2008
  4. penfold

malyduzy

Ok my WiFi is off all the time but I got it fixed. Config Kpowersaver in general setting under button events I set to do nothing for the lid. No I love it. I open lid and my comp is on right there.

malyduzy, Sep 24, 2008
Ask a Question