What's your main browser?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sefie, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Sefie

Kelsey

I love Google Chrome. I had used Internet Explorer for years and switched to Chrome and I will never use another browser. Chrome is too easy to use and always works wonderfully. I once had tried out Firefox for a while because all my co-workers were saying how amazing it was. I ended up not liking it, for me it kept crashing and freezing up on me. I wasn't really a fan of it. Chrome is my favorite and I'm pretty sure it always will be.

Kelsey, Mar 16, 2016
  2. Sefie

Sefie

Same here, @Kelsey odd thing is that in the beginning Firefox worked well for me, it did for a couple years, but after the flash incident it stopped working for me. Now I am super happy with Chrome :)

Sefie, Mar 16, 2016
  3. Sefie

Sefie

I have completely given up on Firefox, sadly that browser won't work for me or with me :p It keeps crashing since the flash incident, no idea why :( I've tried all sorts of fixes, but nothing worked.

Sefie, Mar 16, 2016
  4. Sefie

Sefie

Chrome is awesome :) Firefox was my main browser for many years, I had Chrome installed a long time, but only used it for banking because of the security. I still miss how Firefox stores bookmarks though.

Sefie, Mar 17, 2016
  5. Sefie

acer93

Google Chrome and one my phone too.

Previously Opera, I don't know why, but my whole family uses it and it was good with my old Blackberry too.

acer93, Mar 17, 2016
  6. Sefie

Charles Franklin

Chrome.

Before I knew any better, I was on Internet Explorer. A couple of years later, I learned about Firefox and saw a world of difference. Out of curioisity one day, I came across Chromebook and have stuck with it ever since. For me, the most attractive feature was the integration with everything Google and the simple design.

I've tried others, but still end up back with Chrome.

Charles Franklin, Mar 20, 2016
  7. Sefie

spence88

PC: Chrome
    Phone: Safari

I'm not sure why I used Safari on my phone. probably because it's the default browser and I just have gotten used to it.
    I used Firefox on my desktop before, but switched to Chrome. The extensions exclusive to Chrome and incognito mode are just too good,

spence88, Mar 23, 2016
  8. Sefie

CasualGoofy

On nearly every device I use, Chrome is my main browser. Chrome is on my laptop, notebook, iphone 4, and ipad 2. I still use Firefox, just not as often.

For Kindle HD, I use Maxthon. It's the only third party browser that works smoothly on it.

CasualGoofy, Mar 23, 2016
  9. Sefie

Edwinrai

I too switched fro Firefox to Chrome because Firefox was giving me a lot of problems but I've noticed Chrome takes up quite a bit of memory. Aside from this, it runs very smoothly so Chrome is my default browser now and I also like it's ease of use.

Edwinrai, Apr 4, 2016
  10. Sefie

vinaya

In my laptop, firefox is my main browser and chrome is my secondary browser. On my phone, UC browser is my main browser and chrome is my secondary browser. In both kinds of device, I use chrome as secondary browser.

vinaya, Apr 7, 2016
  11. Sefie

tackykardia

I use Google Chrome. Not sure how long I have been using it exactly. I used to use firefox but it kept crashing when I had it so I ended up getting Chrome and loved it. It is fast and has never gave me any problems. I also kind of like Microsoft Edge. I use it once in a while but not as much as Chrome.

tackykardia, Apr 10, 2016
  12. Sefie

obliviousme

I use firefox as my main browser. I've been using this for years now that dropping it will cause me physical pain. Lol, No really, there are instances when firefox would crash randomly it's just so irritating but for some reason i just don't trust chrome so for now i'll stay with fierfox.

obliviousme, May 6, 2016
  13. Sefie

rubymusic1

I used to use Firefox for years, but then I found that it kept crashing, also like the above poster says. I have now been using Google Chrome for about two years now and prefer it by a long way. I find it far more stable and I just think it's better all round. I have stopped using bookmarks since switching to Chrome though...

rubymusic1, May 8, 2016
  14. Sefie

Sefie

Why is that? You can still keep a lot bookmarks on Google Chrome ;) But I guess the bookmarks bar doesn't have the same feel to it as Firefox had :( For some reason using it is not as appealing as before... I don't like how they are organized, if only the moved the whole bookmark section to the left... and lined all the bookmark sections there.

Sefie, May 8, 2016
  15. Sefie

Sefie

Do yourself a favor and switch to Chrome ;) I know making the transition seems hard, but beleive me, you will get used to it fast enough and start to like it even better than Firefox. I also left Firefox for the very same reason, for me the problems started after that flash update.

Sefie, May 8, 2016
  16. Sefie

Sefie

I love Chrome as well, but something really odd happened the first time I used: it crashed! Luckily that was the first and last time it did! I had heard a lot things about Chrome, about how it slowed some peeps computers, but that has never happened to me :) All the browsing is so fast and so smooth. Just wonderful.

Sefie, May 8, 2016
  17. Sefie

Sefie

Hahahahaha, same here! Hard to beleive, but I was also a user of IE, actually that lasted many years, til I switched to Firefox and then to Chrome. I haven't ever looked back since then, Chrome is so far the best browser ever. Actually back when I used IE and Firefox I thought it was normal for browsing experiences to be slow and painful, lol.

Sefie, May 8, 2016
  18. Sefie

Novelangel

My main browser used to be internet explorer but then I upgraded to Windows 10 and my computer no longer likes I.E., so I've switched to Google Chrome for most of the stuff I need to do online. I don't know why exactly, but a lot of websites are now switching over from I.E. compatible to something else. Apparently, the internet is rapidly becoming internet explorer unfriendly so I had to make some quick changes myself.

Novelangel, May 10, 2016
  19. Sefie

ReyPila

Google Chrome

ReyPila, May 11, 2016
  20. Sefie

obliviousme

Chrome is decent enough the few times i tried it, i want to switch to it 100% but the things is, i can't seem to find anywhere in the settings how to disable it from saving history/hiding history completely. I know incognito mode does that but that's not exactly what i'm looking for. I did a quick google on how to set it to my preferred setting but couldn't find anything, so that's why I'm stuck to firefox.

obliviousme, May 12, 2016
Ask a Question