What's your favourite texting app?

Discussion in 'Android' started by Ishmael, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Ishmael

DaniDavidson

I love whatsapp. I use it all the time to talk with some of my friends. It's one of the only apps that I will download for texting. I know that there are some other good ones out there, but I think that this one is the best.

DaniDavidson, Apr 18, 2016
  2. Ishmael

martinearletara

Whatsapp and Snapchat are my two favorites. I guess you can say it's the trendy thing right now, but they are both always active and they can definitely kill a lot of time when you're bored.

martinearletara, Apr 22, 2016
  3. Ishmael

acer93

Everyone keep recommending WhatsApp but I just can't get the hang of it, Viber really annoys me so I am with facebook messenger, it may sound funny but it is the easiest one.
    And the video calling feature works for me better, then skype itself.

acer93, Apr 27, 2016
  4. Ishmael

Sefie

Whatsapp all the way! I just started using it gain :) I love it! It's the best texting app I've used so far, I love the fact I can see when a message has been received and read. So now people know they have to answer your message once you read it, unless they are incredibly rude, of course :p

Sefie, May 10, 2016
  5. Ishmael

KLK3

I use textra. I like this app mainly because I get bored with the same background, bubble styles and fonts. I wanted something that had a lot of options to were I could change the background, bubble styles and font. This app has this. I works well , I haven't ran into any glitches with it yet. :)

KLK3, May 27, 2016
  6. Ishmael

artyarson

WhatsApp. Helps me save tons of money. I do a lot of calling. If I did it the regular way, I would have to pay a lot more. WhatsApss is also pretty convenient.

artyarson, May 30, 2016
  7. Ishmael

rootle

I use whatsapp mainly because of all the people who already use it. It's not something I'm particularly attached and I'm sure if someone could get everybody to migrate to another app, I would follow them. The whatsapp interface isn't particularly amazing and I'm sure it can be improved upon.

rootle, Jul 5, 2016
  8. Ishmael

author33

I prefer FB messenger because of all my friends use it.

author33, Jul 11, 2016
  9. Ishmael

obliviousme

I like Whatsapp, it's a good texting app and most of my contacts prefer this texting app as well. I also use facebook messenger app, it's more of a chat app really but it's really popular and widely used by pretty much anyone i know.

obliviousme, Jul 13, 2016
  10. Ishmael

Corzhens

Like most of the posts here, I use WhatsApp for my texting needs. That is very useful for me when I go abroad because I do not use the roaming facility of my phone - the charge is excessively high and so many friends have complained about using the roaming when abroad. So the only facility left for me is WhatsApp. When we first went to Hongkong, I contacted my nephew there via WhatsApp with the courtesy of the free wifi in the HK airport.

Corzhens, Jul 13, 2016
  11. Ishmael

Fuzyon

I've briefly used the stock 5.0 LG messaging app which offers a lot of customizability options such as avatar customizability, background changes, emoticon add-ons etc. but I've decided to upgrade, the UI started to get on my nerves because it was glitchy and looked 2007-esque. I found a material design app called QKSMS and I've been using it for a year now, it's very responsive and although it doesn't have as many features it still looks beautiful.

Fuzyon, Jul 22, 2016
  12. Ishmael

hades_leae

I like using textfree with talk because it's great. I don't like what everyone else uses by default. I'm sure the other ones are great, but they are owned by large corporations that love spying, and I don't like that.

Textfree is basic, and doesn't require connecting to social media sites.

hades_leae, Jul 22, 2016
  13. Ishmael

Norjak71

Right now im using Kik but I only use it on wi-fi cause it does gobble up a lot of data. It's very easy to send video and pictures quickly and the interface is set up very easily.

Norjak71, Jul 28, 2016
  14. Ishmael

JoshSmith100

I mostly dont use texting apps but if I do its Whatsapp. Works fairly well and most of my friends have it downloaded and installed.

JoshSmith100, Jul 28, 2016
  15. Ishmael

kshabareesh

mostly i use note app for texting because it is useful to remember every data.

kshabareesh, Aug 22, 2017
  16. Ishmael

ajaymehra

The only texting app which is famous all over the world is WhatsApp and like everyone, I also use the Whatsapp for texting even the majority of the people use WhatsApp.

ajaymehra, Apr 19, 2019
Ask a Question