What's the best Laptop cooler?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Carles, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Carles

Carles

I have a really cheap laptop cooler right now and was wondering what a good one is, hopefully for a reasonable price.

Carles, Mar 1, 2014
  2. Carles

Sefie

The best laptop cooler according to toptenreviews is Rosewill RLCP-11003B. It's not a very cheap cooler, but it's really worth it to buy a decent laptop cooler if you want to extend the life of your laptop. But again, this cooler costs around $30, so isn't that much really. If you want something cheaper you can try Belkin F5L001, it's around $16.

Sefie, Mar 2, 2014
  3. Carles

janineaa

I think I should buy this laptop cooler because I am having a few problems with my current laptop. It heats up so quickly so I have to put it in front of an actual fan.

janineaa, Mar 8, 2014
  4. Carles

amberleviel

Same goes with me. No cooler can cool my laptop like a real fan.

amberleviel, Mar 29, 2014
  5. Carles

TheCleric12

It depends on your laptop, but I think having a fan exclusively for your laptop is not a good purchase. However, that's the frugal part of me talking. A real sized or mini fan(like, the ones that blow air at your face in hot summer days) actually function better than all other laptop specific fans, but can be a little noisy. If your laptop has some heat vents, you should put the fan there and have the air blow the opposite direction of the laptop.

TheCleric12, Jun 29, 2014
Ask a Question