What upgrades can be done to the AAO zg5?

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by rafaelcbf, Aug 19, 2011.

1. rafaelcbf

rafaelcbf

In terms of everything, what can be made better? Grafics card, HDD, processor, wireless internet card, the whole shabang, I want my zg5 in tip top shape. Thanks in advance, Great forum by the way.

rafaelcbf, Aug 19, 2011
  2. rafaelcbf

MasterJediAdam

Have you figured this one out? For me, I have upgraded the wireless, RAM and HD. It is possible to add Bluetooth bobbles and touch screens - at least that is what I've seen.

MasterJediAdam, Nov 28, 2011
  3. rafaelcbf

nestone

I have topped out my zg5 with Windows 7 Home Premium, 1.5 gig of RAM, 160 GIG HD and dedicated a 2 GIG SD card to Ready Boost. No point in doing anymore as you can buy an updated model that can support 4 GIG's of RAM with a dual core CPU for about $250.00.

nestone, Nov 28, 2011
  4. rafaelcbf

MasterJediAdam

This is true. I am looking into this myself, though still doing research on the ability to load OSX on a new system. Would really love to see Lion on the system. BTW, have you tried using 4GB to Readyboost? My system works marginally better with 4GB over 2GB.

MasterJediAdam, Nov 28, 2011
Ask a Question