What softwear should I get ready for my aspire one...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AspireOneGuy, Oct 11, 2008.

1. AspireOneGuy

AspireOneGuy

Hi!
    Since I have a waiting time before i get my aspire one, I'm going to prepare some stuff to put on it.

what would you reccomend for
    1.Free Virus Protection/Firewall(windows version)
    2.Linux to put on a second partition.best Ubuntu out?
    3. Other software!

This is in off topic so as to not force any awnsers, just if anyone wants to help me decide what to put on there! thanks if you decide to help, if not well then give me a nice smart sarcastic response!.

AspireOneGuy, Oct 11, 2008
  2. AspireOneGuy

Kei

http://www.eset.com/

PS 3

Why dont you prepare games like me 38gb's and about 10 more to install :D so excited

you should get Eset though even if you have to pay for it as from what i heard it uses alot of low resources so your boot time will not take a big hit and system lag will not rise

and a uxtheme editor to make your windows all nice and sparkly

Kei, Oct 11, 2008
  3. AspireOneGuy

AspireOneGuy

thanks, i have some games set up already, i even have it so i can just drag them over from a external hard drive enclosure!
    going to look into eset, but i'll also look at some free options,

I really just need a good firewall, and everything else i will use a virtual machine before i install it onto the windows partition.

AspireOneGuy, Oct 11, 2008
Ask a Question