What is your laptop brand?

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by vinaya, Mar 15, 2016.

1. vinaya

vinaya

I am using Compaq 510 since a long time. Even though it is old, it still performs well. I have changed my battery three times, replaced the adapter two times and troubleshoot the laptop once. What about you? What is your laptop brand?

vinaya, Mar 15, 2016
    IBMPC8088 likes this.
  2. vinaya

IBMPC8088

I'm using various ones. My most recent (personal) ones are Asus and HP, and although Asus is usually the one I prefer these days, I have more than one to fix, to test, or to buy/sell/trade from time to time. Just about the only type of laptop I don't have or use are cloudbooks/chromebooks, Gateway, or Apple (anything I need to develop or use Apple for I can always do with much less expensive Intel hardware while running OS X overtop of it without any issues. Saves about $500 on not having to buy Apple's overpriced stuff lol)

IBMPC8088, Mar 15, 2016
  3. vinaya

acer93

Lenovo!

I chose it because it is quite cheap in europe and has very nice warranty. They come and take it from your house to the service shop and even get it back to you.

But the downside is the cheap looking house and it could be more stable I guess.

acer93, Mar 15, 2016
  4. vinaya

Aleronic

At the moment I have a Sony, but I've had different ones before: Lenovo, Asus, Samsung and Fujitsu Siemens. Usually I like to keep them for a few years at least.

Aleronic, Mar 16, 2016
  5. vinaya

IcyBC

I am now using MacBook Air, and it was a gift from my brother. I like it, but if it was up to me, I couldn't afford it. Apple is overpriced and everyone knows it.

I used to use HP laptop and was a window user. I also like them until they became overheating.

IcyBC, Mar 16, 2016
Ask a Question