What Happened to You AlienWare?

Discussion in 'Alienware' started by PingPongCall, Dec 13, 2015.

1. PingPongCall

PingPongCall

When I was a kid, you were the crown jewel of the computer scene. You had the best laptops and unmatched desktops. I never heard a single complaint about you from anyone who owned you, now though, now I hear nothing but terrible things about you. Maybe the terrible things were always being said and I was too blinded by your flashy Advertisement and sleek design to hear them.

Only recently did I notice that you were owned by Dell, was it always that way? I don't know for sure but I certainly wished you were still the hero that I made you out to be as a child.

PingPongCall, Dec 13, 2015
  2. PingPongCall

Brian8gbSSDLinux

Reminds me of when I had an Averatec Laptop ... then - when trying to find spare parts - found out it had had three other companies owning it in six years... and couldn't get spare parts...

Brian8gbSSDLinux, Dec 15, 2015
    PingPongCall likes this.
  3. PingPongCall

PingPongCall

LMAO, that's horrible. I'm not sure if alien ware was always owned by Dell but it seems like they steadily declined over the past six years, having finally crashed into the ground face first earlier this year.

PingPongCall, Dec 15, 2015
  4. PingPongCall

nytegeek

AlienWare never lived up to the hype anyway. Dell has had it for a while now, this isn't new. Dell bought them in 2006.

nytegeek, Dec 31, 2015
  5. PingPongCall

PingPongCall

Audible gasp. I really didn't know this, but to me alienware was amazing when I was a kid. It allowed me to play the shit out of Warcraft 3 and at the time, that's all that mattered to me.

PingPongCall, Jan 3, 2016
Ask a Question