What do you mostly use you laptop for?

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by Jazma96, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Jazma96

rootle

I guess I mainly use my laptop for using the internet. Gaming comes a close second. My internet usage is sometimes recreational and sometimes related to my studies, purchases or just communication.

rootle, Jul 4, 2016
    hades_leae likes this.
  2. Jazma96

amonda

I am in university so I mostly use my laptop to aid me in my studies, but apart from that I am always using Skype on my laptop.

amonda, Jul 5, 2016
    hades_leae likes this.
  3. Jazma96

hades_leae

I used to just do web development all the time, but now I honestly use it for entertainment. I have over 500 movies on my laptop now and surprisingly it does not slow up.

I also download lots of games like Emu's and Roms because I like to play lots of classic games.

hades_leae, Jul 7, 2016
  4. Jazma96

Tshaka

Schoolwork, research, and I try not to engage in mindless internet surfing which is more addictive than channel surfing on TV. I also find it very helpful that I can catch up on up to date news, google information for class, and have it all the time.

Tshaka, Jul 11, 2016
  5. Jazma96

DecMikashimota

I mainly use my laptop to research ways to make money among other things. I try my best to be well informed on certain topics, it seems to be the only way to stay ahead and make profit online.

DecMikashimota, Jul 11, 2016
  6. Jazma96

emmaruthnagano

My laptop is a must in my new school. I'm going to online school so I need it. Also, it was also my saver when I was in my old school. It's mostly for doing school work and downloading movies. Basically the things I don't wanna do in my phone I do it in my laptop.

emmaruthnagano, Jul 11, 2016
  7. Jazma96

kimmy178

I use my laptop mainly for social media or whenever I want to binge watch a show or movie. I also do a lot of online shopping on sites like Amazon or ebay. I go on YouTube every once in a while just to watch a few funny videos from Buzzfeed or one of the YouTubers I subscribe to. I would also game from time to time.

kimmy178, Jul 13, 2016
  8. Jazma96

acerme2

I'm a freelance online content writer and I use my laptop to browse the internet for research and to type my books or articles. Hence, my laptop is an investment that's earning me the money to support my lifestyle and pay for my bills. I dread the day that my laptop will go dead, but I am sure that I'll be buying a new one because it is all worth it. I just hope that it will last for four years so I could save enough for a replacement with higher specs.

acerme2, Aug 12, 2016
  9. Jazma96

cluckeyo

I use my laptop for online work, email, searches, and social networking. I can write pages on it, but I prefer to use the desktop for this. The laptop is a great, handy tool. I just bought two new ones and was amazed at how the prices have come down. I would say a laptop is one of the most important pieces of equipment in my house.

cluckeyo, Aug 12, 2016
  10. Jazma96

Elektron

Well, my laptop is something I do not really use for just anything, I really take serious care of it since I have a lot of relevant information saved in it, work documents, school documents and whatnot, I do not really like using laptops for gaming purposes since I would feel like I would be asking it for too much and I do not really want to cause any damage to my baby.

Elektron, Aug 13, 2016
Ask a Question