Whаt shоuld I buy: а Mас оr а Windоws lаptоp?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Allen1, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Allen1

Allen1

Whаt shоuld I buy: а Mас оr а Windоws lаptоp?
    Whiсh оnе is bеttеr?
    Plеаsе еxplаin thе аdvаntаgеs аnd disаdvаntаgеs оf bоth. I аm а studеnt sо dо hеlp, аnd I plаy gаmеs аlsо (but nоt high-еnd gаmеs), likе NFS оr сS!

Usеs оf lаptоp:
    Brоwsing nеt
    Mоviеs + multimеdiа
    Gаmеs, аs I mеntiоnеd аbоvе
    еditing
    Pоwеr Pоint
    еvеrydаy usе

Allen1, Sep 2, 2016
  2. Allen1

Corzhens

If you live in our country, you may opt for a Mac because it is the most popular when it comes to class. Only the wealthy can afford to buy a Mac so if you are a Mac user, it may be your habit to use your Mac when you are in a public place like Starbucks. Like most people I know, It is also my dream to own a Mac but I have to admit that I cannot afford it. But the high cost of a Mac is worth it because of the speed of processing and the simplicity of operation.

Corzhens, Sep 5, 2016
  3. Allen1

Aree Wongwanlee

From the list of things which you say you want to use your laptop for, I would say a Windows laptop would be fine. Even if you play high-end games like World of Warcraft, like I do, a Windows laptop can handle it without any problem. Keep in mind that with many online games, the internet connection speed is a very big factor.

Aree Wongwanlee, Sep 5, 2016
  4. Allen1

Fuzyon

For your needs you should be good enough with a Mac laptop but I'm not really sure if I would drop the extra money just for the brand. You will be just fine with a Windows laptop at around $1k (or even less, depends if you intend on keeping it for more than few years). NFS and CS will play smoothly with at least a GTX 850m and i3 processor.

Fuzyon, Sep 5, 2016
Ask a Question