Were you always an android user or a new fan?

Discussion in 'Android' started by CasualGoofy, Mar 18, 2016.

?

Which are you?

1. Android all the way!

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Was ios then android user

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Windows first then android

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. I am/was yoyo between all platforms!

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. None of the above/I have a much more creative answer ;D

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. CasualGoofy

lisasian86

I've never used anything other than Android and I've never wanted to, I don't like Apple as a brand and I'm just used to having Android now.

lisasian86, Jun 1, 2016
  2. CasualGoofy

vinaya

The only apple device I have ever own is an iPod. The only windows device I have owned is a laptop and the phones I have owned are always Android. I am not an Android fan, but I am using Android because of affordability.

vinaya, Jun 3, 2016
  3. CasualGoofy

artyarson

Well, I can't call myself a fan. That's too strong :D Basically, all my phones had Android installed as a default operational system. That's it. And I'm gonna say I have always been satisfied with it.

artyarson, Jun 6, 2016
  4. CasualGoofy

Jaydon A.

I was never a huge of fan or Apple or Mac. My first smartphone had an Android based operating system, and ever since then I have sworn by Android! I currently have the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

Jaydon A., Jun 29, 2016
  5. CasualGoofy

cecejailer

I used to be an Android-hater and iOS-lover. I thought Android was too confusing and not at all modern-loooking, but now that I've switched, I think the not-so-pretty visual that Android has is actually much more responsive and intuitive. iOS is good but only if you don't care about customizing your phone at all. One of the things that turned me off so much about it is that Apple fights so much against jailbreaking when it's one of the only reasons why some users still have hopes for them...

cecejailer, Jul 4, 2016
  6. CasualGoofy

Fuzyon

Android always interested me because I thought the ecosystem looks interesting and for a tech savvy person like me it looked like a playground. I've alwas been a fan of tinkering with ROMs, OSs, Kernels and all that jazz, Android gave me the opportunity to put my skills and curiosity to the test. iOS sadly doesn't offer the same level of customizability unless you jailbreak your phone but even then it still is locked down, it's a shame because I really like iPhones.

Fuzyon, Jul 22, 2016
  7. CasualGoofy

hades_leae

You will be. I can say that I have always been a fan of Android, like you said because of the functionality. I'm open to trying out other things like Blackberry, and Apple. I hate apple thought because it's so basic, and year to year, there is nothing I would consider innovative that they come out with.

I love how much I can customize Android, but I don't like that google owns it because they don't care about my privacy.

hades_leae, Jul 22, 2016
  8. CasualGoofy

bangtanboys

I've always been #TeamAndroid when it comes to phones. I think it's just stupid that people buy iPhones for the name, when there are Androids on the market with specs just as great and for cheaper (although I do admit that the camera quality of the former can't be beat). Something I really do appreciate about Android phones especially is the incorporation of a convenient back button, which I don't know how I lived without when I used to use my iPod Touch to surf the web. Overall, I like to have options, and iPhones are severely limited in that department.

bangtanboys, Jul 25, 2016
  9. CasualGoofy

Calin

Android all the way indeed. Had my first smartphone 7 years ago (the original Galaxy S) then got a Galaxy S2 which I kept until 2013. Then I moved to a Nexus 5 which I fell in love with until it was broken beyond repair. At the moment I have an LG G4 and I don't plan to change it in the forseeable future. iOS was never my cup of tea and neither was the iPhone. Older OS were even worse, or at least so I thought. What I like most about Android is customizeability: I don't think I owned a smarphone which I didn't (or at least tried to) root. It just seems like you havve more freedom with Android, as well as more to wrry about, both of which I enjoy. I heavily doubt I'll change to iOS anytime soon. I suppose I just enjoy the bumpy ride and Android can offer rather than the "seemless experience" that Apple claims to have obtained.

Calin, Jul 28, 2016
  10. CasualGoofy

brdwlk

I am absolutely an Android fan now, but I stuck with Blackberry for as long as I could, I'm still a Blackberry fan, but sadly, they lost their way many years ago. I finally jumped ship about 5 years ago for the Motorola Atrix.

brdwlk, Aug 21, 2016
  11. CasualGoofy

Allen1

I use Blackberry 6 years!

Allen1, Sep 25, 2016
  12. CasualGoofy

remnant

I am still using Windows on the desktop whenever I want to access greater functionalities . Android is the reigning app in my place though the emergence of WhatsApp has somewhat taken some of the thunder as a phenomenon. I used android briefly with a Huawei Ideos and loved the experience. But I would be more fulfilled with a Windows phone.

remnant, Oct 5, 2016
  13. CasualGoofy

ajaymehra

I was always an Android user as I was a huge fan of Android customization and development. Android devices were very cheap as compared to the iPhone from the starting. That's why I was always an Android fanboy and at today's date, Android is very developed and is in use all over the world.

ajaymehra, Apr 19, 2019
Ask a Question