weird issue , charging , aspire one kinda a fix

Discussion in 'Acer' started by catman25, Oct 30, 2012.

1. catman25

catman25

hello there I have a one 722 and its was my gf . mine old netbook crapped the bed so borrowing hers but its has a wierd issue I cant correct . Everything bios , ect is up to date . If the pc is off the charging light will not come on . . also if the system is on running once you connect the charger cable nothing happens BUT if I take battery out it keeps running . Once i put battery back in it charges normal . no excessive heat and battery last a good 6-7 hours on a full charge .so it charges it ok but i must take battery out while the adapter is connected and then reinsert the battery and it perfect after that .... to clear up right now its charging if I take the adapter off its stops charging and when i put charger back on it will not charge the battery ....if i then take battery out it stays on . (so the adapter is working) and if i replace the battery is works fine and begins charging . is this a known issue ?

catman25, Oct 30, 2012
Ask a Question