webcam driver and PCI device problem

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Manzo, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Manzo

Manzo

Hi User!

i've aspire one 110 installed with windows xp.
    everything run fine, but there are problems on my A1.

1. i cannot install CCD Liteon which Driver for Webcam ( whenever i try to installed it, its says i dont have acer webcam).
    but i can install CCD Suyin driver which is given in the Acer Driver site for A1. but the camera still works fine.
    anybody have this experienced? what's the different between those drivers.

2. in the Device Manager, i saw PCI Device with question Mark.
    i installed all the driver already, except for CCD Liteon, how to remove this or install the driver?

anybody have this kind of problems. thanks.

Manzo, Aug 3, 2008
  2. Manzo

mazade

Hello There,
    I've gone through exactly what you're talking about. For the sound card issue, I'll forward you to my link.. my problem has been resolved and the sound card works.
    viewtopic.php?f=6&t=442

Even with my AAO the LiteOn CCD driver did not work for my camera.. and it was the Suyin driver that did the trick and it does work fine too.

I hope things go well for you and I'll keep watching this post for the outcome of your progress...

mazade, Aug 3, 2008
  3. Manzo

Manzo

yeah, i did reinstall windows xp, and the sound thing don't have problem anymore.
    but i got 1 problem, the battery driver won't install. but the problem fixed after i download the battery driver from the member user "bannedi". http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-fil ... nload.html.

but the liteon problem still persist, so i just use suyin driver.

now i have aceraspireone xp version.
    busted!!
    tq

Manzo, Aug 4, 2008
Ask a Question