Want to run android on Windows, and Mac?

Discussion in 'Android' started by something back, Sep 16, 2014.

1. something back

something back

something back, Sep 16, 2014
    Ian likes this.
  2. something back

Ian Administrator

Very interesting indeed! Thanks for the link :D

Did you find it was stable? There are a few little games and apps that I've got on my phone that I wouldn't mind having on my desktop if it's easy enough, so I'll give this a shot next week! I've got a mini touchscreen PC that I installed Android on, but that's nowhere near as handy as having it on the desktop.

Ian, Sep 26, 2014
  3. something back

something back

The programs I tried worked fine, it has to be worth trying. Some software apps that need a gps receiver will present problems without a Bluetooth gps adapter.

something back, Sep 26, 2014
  4. something back

HornedDemoN

How does this compare to BlueStacks? Before I got a smartphone, BlueStacks was pretty good, despite being kind of a resource hog (although that's expected, since it's a complete emulator). I'll go ahead and check this one out as well.

HornedDemoN, Jun 1, 2015
  5. something back

j1ckh441

It seems like this is gonna be very useful for me. However, I have a question. Does this software running on your computer notify the apps that are running in the android virtual box that you're doing this from a computer? I think a lot of apps can find out that you are actually on the computer and not on a legitimate android phone or device. What about this one?

j1ckh441, Jun 21, 2015
  6. something back

Sefie

I am soooooooooooooooooo going to try this one, so far all the emulators I have tried to intall in order to play the sims freeplay have failed! So I am hoping very hopeful after reading what something back typed! Downloading it right now!

Sefie, Jun 29, 2015
  7. something back

Sefie

I am downloading it right now, if everything goes well I will surely let you know :) I will inbox you with the info. I will install it right after lunch and take the rest of the evening to test it. Might even write a short review of it if I like it (if it actually allows me to play the sims freeplay in my pc!).

Sefie, Jun 29, 2015
  8. something back

jamesbonner

Well I've never heard about this one, the only one i've used which worked perfectly is Bluestack, i've been able to run anything I wanted without any problems, the only thing i've noticed is it's slow a little bit, I don't know if its because of my pc or from the software, but it still good overall.

jamesbonner, Jul 24, 2015
Ask a Question