Want a cheap laptop?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by CrashTester, Jul 21, 2014.

1. CrashTester

CrashTester

I just found this good deal on an HP laptop, just £219. So this laptop will not set the internet alight but over the years the amount of people who ask for advise on which laptop to buy and when I ask what they want to do they tell me just 'check my emails, surf the web and upload my photos'. Well this one will do all that!

http://www.ebuyer.com/629704-hp-250-g2- ... 7x95es-abu

CrashTester, Jul 21, 2014
  2. CrashTester

taven

The only thing about that laptop I don't like is Windows 8. That was the worst mistake Microsoft ever made was releasing that operating system for desktop and laptop use. It looks really nice for a tablet and even a large smartphone but for home use its just a disaster.

taven, Jul 21, 2014
  3. CrashTester

alash

If you wanted cheap you got it with that laptop. The thing is the processor in it isnt too clever and to be honest for a couple of quid more you could probably get a better laptop with twice the spec. Honestly shop around. Can I ask what your budget is please.

alash, Jul 21, 2014
Ask a Question