Walkman 4GB 616f

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kei, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Kei

Kei

Yeahp a little confusing well i pretty much took the same sony player back to walmart which i bought at target for 50$ i got 10$ and a newer model of the same 4gb player in red

So i got a 100$ player for 40$ :mrgreen:

well the sound modifications on this thing are epic even with its included headphones (Plugs up 250$+ Yammahas) will brb

Well my yammahas just wont work well since they need more amplification but the stock earphones are great and listening to arena vpt is pretty wicked now where are my sweet ass phillips headphones!!! :cry:

Kei, Oct 17, 2008
  2. Kei

Kei

Just watched Death Race on it it was a widescreen mp4 so it did not fit the ful 320x240 but none the less it was great and the lcd is just so freaking crisp and clear plenty bright at the lowest brightness setting out of 5 all the way around this thing is just screaming win

just transferred an FMA episode coded for the psp/ipod and of course it plays just fine and looks.....FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!! cannot wait currently using my P4 this takes forever to recode blacklagoon into mp4 so i can watch it and hopefully should enjoy it on the flight to the curise

Kei, Oct 18, 2008
Ask a Question