Vista drivers (LAN, WLAN & VGA)

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Guest, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

hi, i have installed windows vista lite 4 (with webcam support) and the only drivers i need were:

VGA_intel (the official acer drivers from XP work! just run setup.exe)

Atheros WLAN... (the same as xp official too) (you must instal them manually and it will ask you if you want to install because they are nor signet for vista) light works

Intel_LAN (here was the problem, the official xp didnt work so i installed the drivers from an another aspire (i couldnt remember wich model) but i put here to download (i could attach here because file size is about 800kb, so i putted in my website http://www.evives.com/aao/)

Webcam Acer Crystal Eye SOme people have problems in vista ultimate (no lite) with webcam, if you want you can try the driver that my one is using, available to download at my website too. http://www.evives.com/aao/

Official Acer drivers here ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/notebook/aspire_one_150/driver/

Sound works perfectly, no driver install needed, but if you have problems try to install the officials from xp

enjoy!

Guest, Aug 14, 2008
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I edited the post - REASON: Broken link, now the links work correctly

Guest, Sep 6, 2008
  3. Guest

dabono

You'll get a much better WEI score (and Aero support) in Vista with the graphics drivers from the Intel site ;)

dabono, Sep 7, 2008
  4. Guest

DCL

In vista do i put the LAN Driver in the vista Drivers folder in system 32?

DCL, Sep 8, 2008
Ask a Question