USB not working?

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by steven.chien, Sep 2, 2008.

1. steven.chien

steven.chien

i just upgrade it with Live update yesterday, than it seems having trouble with usb drives. somethimes work, some times not. i plug in a usb drive, nothing happened, i restart, i worked, than, fail again. should i contact Acer support, will enabling the advance mode, or install third party software affect the warranty?

steven.chien, Sep 2, 2008
  2. steven.chien

A_I

Do you have Trash bin on your taskbar?

A_I, Sep 2, 2008
  3. steven.chien

steven.chien

no,... i try to use back the acer desktop, its working, i was using the user-friendly desktop switcher to switch the classic desktop, once i boot with acer desktop, seems working, until now

steven.chien, Sep 4, 2008
  4. steven.chien

chrome

Hello. I'm having the same problem and I do have the trash item in the taskbar, is it causing the problem? I've tried to remove it but can't.

EDIT: Solved: I removed the trash icon from the taskbar and everything works fine again.

chrome, Sep 21, 2008
  5. steven.chien

Rince77

I haven't got the trash in my taskbar, but since i used the USB-drive to reinstall Linpus and then wiped the Stick - nothing works. I formatted the stick (FAT32) on my Mac, where it is accessible! No USB-Drive is working, i tried four ones!

Any Idea?
    Thanks!

Rince77, Sep 22, 2008
Ask a Question