USA: 1GB RAM cards and WiFi card for AAO

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by robo, Feb 9, 2009.

1. robo

robo

Some more small parts for sale:

I have two 1GB RAM cards guaranteed to work in the AAO. These are brand new, Hynix brand, specs are 1GB PC2-6400s. Works fine at 533Mhz in the Acer Aspire One. One of these is what is needed to max out the RAM to 1.5GB.

[​IMG]

$16 shipped for each (I have two total), to anywhere in the continental US, or let me know if you would like it shipped elsewhere and we can work it out.

802.11b/g WiFi card from Acer Aspire One. This is the original card that comes with the AAO. Perfect working condition. I took it out to replace it with one that has better OS X support, but for Linux or Windows, this one is great.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Price Drop: $12 shipped for the card, to anywhere in the continental US, or let me know if you would like it shipped elsewhere and we can work it out.

My eBay profile is bobobox (100% positive) and my Beerology.com profile is aoeu (also 100% pos).

Paypal only - thanks!

email is robincello AT gmail DOT com

Thanks,
    robo

robo, Feb 9, 2009
  2. robo

robo

One RAM card sold, the other and the WiFi card are still available.

Thanks,

robo

robo, Feb 13, 2009
  3. robo

robo

Update. All RAM sold, WiFi card still available, price dropped to $12 shipped!

robo, Feb 14, 2009
Ask a Question