US:Upgraded Aspire 1 Blue OSX READY Like New $275 + shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by fletch33, Nov 21, 2008.

1. fletch33

fletch33

Aspire One which I used for no more than a week so it is basically brand new.

I have installed XP Pro but it is a Lite version that runs much better then the original XP Home plus I have downloaded all the latest XP original Aspire drivers and software and am including a disc with all of this on there as well as the Dell 1390 Drivers.

The XP Pro Lite version on here is set up ready to go and i have also added Office 2007 Premium already installed.

- includes box and everything that came with it
    - Blue
    - 3 Cell
    - 120 GB HDD
    - 1.5 GB Ram already installed and tested working perfectly on XP and OS X
    - Dell 1390 - wifi card already installed so it is ready and tested to work on both XP and OS X. I swapped this card out of my wife's Dell Laptop so it does not include the original card since she is now using it (although she has no idea)

i installed XP and OS X on it already to test that everything works.

i am not shipping it with OS X on it but have restored it to only include XP Pro Lite edition but with all the original Acer software and drivers as well as Office 2007 Premium.

not looking to make money on shipping so you tell me how you want it shipped and it cost what it cost. for reference the shipping zip code will be 41017.

thanks

fletch33, Nov 21, 2008
Ask a Question