urgent windows 7 issue help please

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by skillet17, Dec 28, 2014.

1. skillet17

skillet17

I have a Lenovo laptop installed with windows 7home basic. And its 3-4 years old. So recently I was working on Photoshop for like 6-7 hours and downloaded some brushes n fonts. And d next day when I opened my laptop it was super slow. Anti virus was off and it showed dt it had expired n it was taking too much time to connect to the wifi and in the end it ddnt connect. I am not able to figure out what is wrong. Can someone please guide.

It is not connecting to internet at all and it is showing that there are no restore point. Plus I don't have any image recovery

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    skillet17, Dec 28, 2014
  2. skillet17

something back

something back, Dec 28, 2014
  3. skillet17

Brian8gbSSDLinux

It looks like you still have some access to the Internet... probably on another computer so you could download the Microsoft virus checker recommended by Something back, to an usb stick/pen drive... then use the program from that pen drive on the faulty laptop.

Brian8gbSSDLinux, Dec 29, 2014
Ask a Question